Cable heating jackets are used for straightening and relaxation of high voltage cables for the power utility and renewable energy sectors.
The heating jackets can be used on extra high voltage cables, and high voltage power cables with its primary purpose to straighten the lines prior to connection. Our series is designed to be combined in many different ways to allow for several cable-dimensions. The heating jackets are controlled through a built in PTC1000 sensor which is wired back to a detachable adjustable temperature controller. The digital temperature controller has a digital temperature display. We offer heaters and controllers in both 230V and 110V (Please specify if you are interested in 110V). Our heating blankets come in many shapes and sizes. So if you do not find the specific dimensions you need, please do not hesitate to contact us as we can deliver heating blankets in special sizes.
This product is perfect for:
- Cable straightening
- High voltage cable straightening
- Cable relaxation
- Post Curing of epoxy joints
- High voltage cable joining
- Silicone impregnated cloth
- Fiberglass insulation
- 6mm insulation for minimal heat loss
- Resistance heating cable
- Sensor for controller
- Limiter at 100ºC
- Termofuse 130ºC
- Heating jacket lengths up to 2 m
- Available with adjustable Digital temperature controller
- Straps for fixed installation
- Custom sizes upon request.
Unit size and subject cable size:
- Cable diameter: ø60-160mm (Can custom make for larger cable)
- Blanket length: 2000mm or 1000mm
The unit is controlled by our standard digital controller with easy-to-use controls and settings.
Cable cross-section — Set Temp — Time
400mm2 — 80C ~4 hours
1200mm2 — 80C ~5 hours
2500mm2 — 80C ~6 hours