ThermoBlanket industrial IBC heating blankets enable accurate temperature and viscosity control of liquids inside IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers).
This 2 zone blanket features two independent zones each controlling half the heating blanket
Each zone is 1000W can be independently temperature adjusted or turned off (for example, if your IBC is 50% full you would only need to use the two lower zones).
The two onboard digital controllers enable precise temperature selection between 0-90°C.
ThermoBlanket products are built to the highest European & Australian quality standards and come with a manufacturer 1 year or 1600 usage hour warranty.
Key Drum Heating Blanket Features:
- Polyester material
- Polyester inner
- Silicone insulated spiral wound resistance element
- Adjustable quick release buckles.
- 2 Zone Option Warm-up duration approx. 48h (1000L drum with water starting from +15o C to +50 C with 2x1000W heaters and insulation lid).
- 3 Zone Option Warm-up duration approx. 48h (1000L drum with water starting from +20o C to +73 C with 3x1000W heaters and insulation lid).
- 3 meter power cable with standard Australian Plug (Contact us for other plug options)
- Adjustable Digital adjustable controller 0-90°C
- IP40 Protection
If heating times are an important factor, consider the IBC Heating Blanket | 0-90°C | 3 Zones | 3000W.