ThermoBlanket IBC Silicon Base Heaters enable accurate temperature and viscosity control of liquids inside IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers). The onboard digital controller enables precise temperature selection between 0-90°C. This product can be sued in combination with an IBC Heating Blanket or an IBC Insulation Blanket.
ThermoBlanket products are built to the highest European & Australian quality standards and come with a manufacturer 1 year or 1600 usage hour warranty.
The silicone base heater is very easy to install and to use – simply remove the bulk container from the IBC frame and install the silicone heater in the very bottom on the frame. Insert the container on top of the heater, fill the container and you are all set to heat the contents. This also makes the heater ideal for heating and maintaining temperature while transporting the IBC container.
Key Drum Heating Blanket Features:
- Dimensions: 1035 – 851mm.
- Wattage: 2700W
- Silicone Base Heater + External Controller (on Cord)
- 3 meter power cable with standard Australian Plug (Contact us for other plug options)
- Adjustable Digital adjustable controller 0-90°C
- Heats water from 15°C – 70°C in less than 40 hours in a fully loaded IBC Container.