Please request a quote, call, or email us for details and pricing on this product.
Custom Sizes are available.
Industrial Composite Heating Blankets offer users the ability to surface heat safely and effectively with the ability to set heat elements to a specific temperature.
There are many blanket sizes to choose from so please consider your needs carefully.
The surface you are heating must always be the same size or larger than the heating blanket chosen.
Our industrial heating blankets make it easy to heat up material including composite, carbon, epoxy prepreg and ensure a safe and uniform temperature distribution on the surface of the material. The blanket therefore acts as a perfect heatspreader on the desired material.
Industrial heating blankets are used in many industries including the production and repair of wind energy (turbine blades), marine, aerospace, automotive, and mining industries.
- High-efficiency insulation – 7mm Fibreglass
- Safety Thermostat
- Made from a silicon impregnated hybrid cloth
- 3 meter (10 feet) power cable with standard Australian Plug (Contact us for other plug options)
- Digital adjustable controller 0-120°C (32-248F)
- 0-90°C Option (Please see separate product listing)
- Optional straps or loops or rings can be added to assist in securing heating blanket to surfaces. (Extra cost)
- External Controller (Controller can be removed from the blanket on a cord at an extra cost)
Industrial Composite Heating Blankets are ideal for:
- Curing composite materials
- Curing carbon
- Curing epoxy prepreg
- Curing processes in the aerospace industry
- Curing processes in the marine industry
- Wind turbine rotor blade repair
- Wind turbine rotor blade production
|600mm x 600mm||230V||420W|
|1000mm x 500mm||230V||630W|
|1000mm x 1000mm||230V||1220W|
|1200mm x 800mm||230V||930W|
|1300mm x 1300mm||230V||1420W|
|2000mm x 500mm||230V||1130W|
|2000mm x 1000mm||230V||1800W|
|3000mm x 500mm||230V||1520W|
Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us with your requirements.