Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: Dec 18, 2020
Thank you for shopping at ThermoBlanket.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ThermoBlanket Pty Ltd.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to ThermoBlanket, accessible from https://thermoblanket.com.au/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
You must inspect and test the goods upon receipt.
Products may be eligible for return if any of the below apply:
- The Goods were received in error.
- The Goods have a manufacturing fault that affects normal operation and this fault is covered under a warranty period of 1 Year or 1600 Hrs of usage.
- ThemoBlanket approves return outside of the listed eligibilities
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return for reasons other than warranty, please make sure that:
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
- The Goods show no signs of use or wear.
The following Goods cannot be returned for reasons other than warranty:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Return and warranty requests must be made by contacting us. You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. An appropriate return address will be provided once your return or warranty request has been accepted.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 1300280290